Get Financing For Your Next Commercial Real Estate Project
Real estate is often one of the most significant investments any business can make. Whether you are planning a small or large project and are seeking an investment or owner-occupied project, Pillar Funding Solutions can help. We offer several commercial real estate financing options to help you get the right funding with the right terms.
Pillar Funding Solutions Programs
Every business real estate transaction is a little different. So, we offer several loan types to help you find the right option for you.
- Conventional Loans: This is our most flexible option in terms of property type and amount. If you are looking for a typical real estate loan, this is the choice for you.
- Hard Money and Bridge Loans: Hard money loans are secured with your real estate. Bridge loans are a similar type of loan intended for short-term financing.
- International Funding: If you have a project overseas, Pillar Funding Solutions may be able to help. We fund large property purchases in the European and Eurasian markets.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We work with high net worth individuals and capital sources to offer more tailored solutions. This is ideal for larger projects.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial mortgage-backed securities bundle loans into a trust and securitize them. These loans provide lower interest rates and fixed terms.
- Construction Loans: If you are building or renovating, we may be able to help. These loans are for principles experienced with equity.
In addition to the above, we offer several loans through government programs. These are some of the options available:
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans are for buying or renovating residential, healthcare and similar property types. They come with low interest rates and are non-recourse.
- SBA Loans: We provide loans through the 504 and 7a programs. They have competitive, fixed rates and are ideal for owner-occupied or hospitality properties.
Find the right commercial real estate financing for you. Contact Pillar Funding Solutions today to learn more.